ANNA AND THE FRENCH KISS SPOILER FREE REVIEW

Friday 6 October 2017

Book: Anna and the French Kiss
Rating: ★★★
Publication date: 2nd December 2010
Pages: 372
Synopsis: Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris--until she meets Étienne St. Clair. Smart, charming, beautiful, Étienne has it all...including a serious girlfriend. 

But in the City of Light, wishes have a way of coming true. Will a year of romantic near-misses end with their long-awaited French kiss?

My Review: 
I adored this book... I devoured this book in one night and I want another ten books like it. 




I love contemporary novels and I am so glad I decided to pick up Anna and the French Kiss. I could not get enough of this book, it was such an authentic and realistic story of how people fall in love. As I was reading it I related to Anna so much, having reacted in ways similar to her in my own experiences.


“The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.” 

Not only do I think this a great love story, I also think this is a great coming-of-age story with the main characters discovering themselves in the process of falling in and out of love. This book will give you all the nostalgic feels of being in high school and experiencing your first love.

My only criticism of this book is that I wanted it to go for longer! I just could not get enough... I am excited to read Stephanie's other books Lola and the Boy Next Door and Isla and the Happily Ever After.

If you have read either of these books let me know and let me know what you thought of Anna and the French Kiss. Also if you know any books like it I'd love to know :D

Xx

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan