SEPTEMBER WRAP UP & OCTOBER TBR

Friday 6 October 2017

Hi Friends!
I'm sorry I was so quiet last week, I had a bookstagram friend staying with me and I was actually doing so much reading! I read 5 books last month, YAYAYAY! I think this is the most books that I have read in one month all year, so lets jump straight in!

SEPTEMBER WRAP UP:


A Dangerous Year by Kes Trester: ★★★★★

I loved this book! It was funny, relatable and action packed! I flew through this book in 2 days, you can find my full spoiler free review here.

Bubblegum by Sari Taurez: ★★★★

Bubblegum was another action packed read and so different to anything I have read before. I really enjoyed the diverse characters and fast pace, I have a full spoiler free review here.


Editing Emma by Chloe Seager: ★★★★

I don't think I've laughed so hard reading a book in so long, this book took me right back to when I was 16; I so related with Emma and thoroughly enjoyed this book, see my full review here.
Throne of Glass:★★★★ & Crown of Midnight ★★★★★ by Sarah J Mass

I liked the first book... But I LOVED the second book. So much yes, so many feelings.
I am annoyed I waiting this long to start the series, as you know I love the A Court of Thorns and Roses series so I wasnt sure how I was going to feel about the Throne of Glass series, so far so good. I will have full reviews of these two books up soon!

OCTOBER TBR:

This TBR I would usually say is way too ambitious, however after reading 5 books last month I am going to try and match it this month! As my mum once told me: "Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll land among the stars." Here's the books I'm planning to read this month: 



They Both Die At The End by Adam Silvera

I am reading this book as a part of the Bad Witches Read Book Club  which was created by my beautiful friend Stephanie Leanne Bookish and I. This is our first month of the book club and I am super excited to read this! We are on Goodreads, Twitter and Instagram so come and join us and send us your suggestions to put in the TBR jar for future months! :D


First Came Forever by Annie Woods

Annie contacted me to review her book and even sent me a copy to giveaway (which will be coming soon on my instagram!) I am so excited to read this book and to share my thoughts with you all! Find out more about First Came Forever here.


Heir of Fire by Sarah J Mass

I fell in love with the first two books, I have already started this bad boy and I cant wait to continue the series!



Kitty Hawk and the Cursse of the Yukon Gold by Iain Reading

This is another one I was contacted to review and I am looking forward to staring this story! From the sounds of it, it's a cross between Nancy Drew and Indiana Jones :D


To All The Boys I've Loved Before by Jenny Han

This is actually a re-read! I first read this book back in 2014 when I thought it was a stand alone... it was only until I joined Bookstagram that I realized it was actually a trilogy! So I am excited to re-read the first and continue with the others in the trilogy.

We will see if I actually read all of these books... Last month I had a few books planned and then I ended up picking up completely different ones so I will let you know how I go :D 

Let me know what is on your TBR this month!

Xx

1 comment:

CopyRight © | Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan